- New Monroe fire chief ready to move forward Thu 6:00 a.m.
- Monroe County Police Calls - 09.17.14 Wed 6:00 p.m.
- Monroe playgrounds to get updates Wed 4:00 p.m.
- Moves urged to target Michigan car insurance fraud Wed 3:41 p.m.
- Gandees’ playground goal growing Wed 3:38 p.m.
- Fewer retailers cited in Monroe County tobacco sting Wed 12:00 p.m.
- Two thugs rob Luna Pier motel workers Wed 10:31 a.m.
- Food stamp cuts include Michigan Wed 9:02 a.m.
- Groups want hearing on Fermi 2 license Wed 6:00 a.m.
- Michigan House OKs anti-human trafficking bill Tue 9:18 p.m.
- Firefighters battle blaze at Monroe asphalt plant Tue 7:51 p.m.
- VIDEO: MCCC Bacchus’ Society’s Community Crush Tue 6:00 p.m.
- GM to add 750 workers to build small pickup trucks Tue 5:17 p.m.
- Area woman mistakenly listed as having died Tue 6:00 a.m.
- Fans gather to cheer on Maviglia Mon 4:00 p.m.
- 3 indicted in mismanaged Wayne County jail project Mon 12:43 p.m.
- Shuttered Detroit train depot could get overhaul Mon 8:00 a.m.
- AAA Michigan: Gas prices fall 12 cents in week Mon 7:14 a.m.
- Miss America crown not Michigan's this year updated Sun 11:12 p.m.
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam vets honored Sun 4:00 p.m.
- Cardinals quick to deactivate Dwyer after arrest
- SMCC defends League crown against Huron
- Santana's 3 hits lead Twins past Tigers
- Reggie Bush clarifies remarks on disciplining daughter
- Wednesday's high school scores
- Twins stun Tigers in 9th for 4-3 win
- Red Wings agree to 2-year deal with DeKeyser
- Dantonio: MSU won't run up score for style points
- Grand jury to weigh case of NASCAR's Tony Stewart
- Union appeals Rice's indefinite suspension by NFL
- Michigan teen admits arson over arranged marriage
- Key hearing underway for Michigan brothers in 1989 slaying
- Opening statements set in Detroit cop's trial
- Monroe County Police Calls - 09.17.14
- Michigan man apologizes for drug-filled football toss
- Two thugs rob Luna Pier motel workers
- Pennsylvania: Drunk prowler stole only couple's candy
- Allen Park: Woman dead after fire alerted others
- Michigan woman holds off thief, then gives birth
- Records: Prior road rage cases before shooting
- Stockpiling saves money in long run By Paula Wethington
- Code broken; confusion still possible By Tom Mohrbach
- Dutchess Kate, here are a few pointers for baby No. 2 By Rebecca Regnier
- Major eateries losing favor with diners By Charles Slat
- Being prepared isn’t disastrous on your budget By Paula Wethington
- Christians should band together By Tom Treece
- Sometimes lights alone just don’t do the trick By Tom Mohrbach
- Pay attention to paperwork: It could save you money By Paula Wethington
- 10 fresh ways to use fresh blueberries
- Recipe: Alabama white barbecue sauce
- Recipe: Bourbon, maple syrup team up for killer barbecue
- Hot dog season kicks off in America
- Shrimp tacos in less time than takeout pizza
- Here's your recipe for making mom's day on Mother's Day
- Cinco de Mayo recipes
- Chocolate pudding from scratch is a snap
Thursday, September 18th, 2014 12:33 a.m.
St. Mary Catholic Central isn’t ready to give up its throne atop the Huron League volleyball standings. The Kestrels took their first big step toward another league crown by sweeping New Boston Huron
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 8:49 p.m.
Wednesday night's high school scoreboard
Thursday, September 18th, 2014 7:00 a.m.
A Michigan teenager has admitted she set a fire in her house while her parents were sleeping because she didn't want to get engaged in an arranged marriage.
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 8:54 p.m.
Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush tried Wednesday to clarify remarks he made on a radio show about how he might discipline his 1-year-old daughter.
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 8:50 p.m.
A South Carolina father who authorities said killed his five children believed the kids "were going to kill him, chop him up and feed him to the dogs," according to an unredacted arrest warrant released Wednesday.
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 7:00 p.m.
Police say an East Tennessee father forced his son to drink alcohol until he passed out as a punishment after he caught the 15-year-old drinking.
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 5:00 p.m.
An Ohio police department wants residents to stop reporting crimes on its Facebook page.
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 3:00 p.m.
A skunk with a beer can stuck on its head had to be rescued near a fraternity house in southwestern Ohio.
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 2:00 p.m.
A Michigan man is apologizing for trying to throw a football loaded with drugs and cellphones into a state prison yard.