- Farm use of drones to take off as feds loosen restrictions Mon 3:00 p.m.
- Hundreds search for 9-year-old boy at Flint-area park Mon 11:42 a.m.
- US women win World Cup soccer in stunning final Sun 9:09 p.m.
- Put-in-Bay's National Park site to keep its own staff Sun 12:00 p.m.
- Russian cargo ship delivers long-awaited supplies to Space Station Sun 9:00 a.m.
- Three cars entered at Frenchtown Township hotels Sun 7:12 a.m.
- Michigan groups to raise awareness about redistricting Sat 12:00 p.m.
- Monroe Grill to open Aug. 1 Fri 12:00 p.m.
- Monroe News office to observe holiday Fri 8:00 a.m.
- June sets record for rainfall in Monroe County Fri 6:00 a.m.
- Raisin River receding in Dundee and Monroe Thu 1:41 p.m.
- How Colbert's public access video came about Thu 1:10 p.m.
- MDOT suspends road work for holiday weekend Thu 12:00 p.m.
- Washington Navy Yard on lockdown updated Thu 10:19 a.m.
- M-50 in Dundee now open Thu 6:53 a.m.
- Monroe businesses gear up for July's First Friday Thu 6:00 a.m.
- Flood cleanup kits available in Dundee Wed 11:21 p.m.
- Stephen Colbert's "Only in Monroe" episode garners national attention Wed 11:09 p.m.
- Vandalism and thefts reported in Oakridge Estates Wed 8:00 p.m.
- Oregon takes first steps into era of legal retail marijuana Wed 2:00 p.m.
- McIlroy ruptures ligament in ankle while playing soccer
- Castellanos has 4 RBIs, Tigers win 12-5
- Wheelchair modifications allow Monroe student to serve as bat boy
- Women's World Cup final seen by record 26.7 million in US
- Tigers claim first baseman Marc Krauss from Rays
- Carli Lloyd becomes Captain America for US women
- Earnhardt wins at Daytona
- US women win World Cup soccer in stunning final
- NASCAR latest business to dump Trump
- MIS among NASCAR tracks discouraging Confederate flags
- Ohio containers in bottle machine lands Toledo man in court
- 'Stunning' number of large drug doses by doctor, expert says
- Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- Hundreds search for 9-year-old boy at Flint-area park
- Pizza chain founder faces likely prison term in tax case
- Michigan AMBER alert issued for 9-year-old boy
- Three cars entered at Frenchtown Township hotels
- Florida Ferris wheel gets stuck with 66 riders on board
- State police: Watch for suspicious behavior over Fourth of July
- Police offer fireworks safety tips
- God continues to prove he is in control By Tom Treece
- Non-frequent flyer observes today's travel By Rebecca Regnier
- Remember to love each other despite beliefs By Tom Treece
- Dad’s lessons worth more than gold By Tom Treece
- Following God key to strong relationships By Tom Treece
- Virtual visits with doctor not bad idea By Rebecca Regnier
- Grandson makes good on promise By Tom Treece
- Tax ritual is taxing time of year By Rebecca Regnier
- Farm use of drones to take off as feds loosen restrictions
- No more 'roar' as famed trading pits come to an end
- Monroe Grill to open Aug. 1
- Monroe businesses gear up for July's First Friday
- Mall store a group effort
- New AAA office opens in Carleton
- Olga’s Kitchen at mall to stay open
- Fruit, vegetable market opens on N. Telegraph Rd.
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 7:00 a.m.
It's a misdemeanor to try to submit non-Michigan cans and bottles for the 10-cent deposits, and a Toledo man has been sent to court after being charged with such an offense.
Monday, July 6th, 2015 7:03 p.m.
Brendan Brant loves baseball, but cerebral palsy has confined him to a wheelchair his entire life. This spring he got a whole new look at the game thanks to the ingenuity of his father and the burning desire of his mother and teacher to allow him experience as many things as possible.
Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 6:05 a.m.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he secured quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and other people, according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.
Monday, July 6th, 2015 2:24 p.m.
Americans won't be the first to taste the Thins. The slimmer cookies were rolled out last year in China to address the company's tumbling cookie sales in the country.
Monday, July 6th, 2015 6:07 a.m.
Lloyd scored three goals to lead the United States to a 5-2 victory over Japan for the team's record third World Cup title — and first since 1999.
Sunday, July 5th, 2015 9:00 a.m.
An unmanned Russian cargo ship has docked successfully at the International Space Station, carrying 2.5 metric tons of fuel, oxygen, food and other supplies.
Sunday, July 5th, 2015 7:20 a.m.
Charlotte will be christened in a replica of the intricate lace-and-satin christening gown made for Queen Victoria's eldest daughter in 1841.
Saturday, July 4th, 2015 8:43 a.m.
No one was hurt, but 66 riders were stranded, when the largest Ferris wheel on the East Coast shut down Friday afternoon.
Thursday, July 2nd, 2015 3:31 p.m.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Give peas a chance? When it comes to guacamole, no way, says President Barack Obama. He dipped into the great guacamole debate Wednesday after The New York Times suggested adding fresh green peas to guacamole.