- State Senate okays bills banning dog breed rules Fri 9:00 a.m.
- Maybee-Scofield Rd. widening to start soon Fri 8:00 a.m.
- Doctor charged in prescription fraud probe Fri 6:00 a.m.
- Michigan to see few dozen federal drug prisoner releases Thu 8:00 p.m.
- NASA kicks off partnership with Bedford High updated Thu 5:04 p.m.
- Detroit schools reducing district-level mandated testing Thu 4:00 p.m.
- Traffic to I-75 to be restricted Thu 2:00 p.m.
- Mailboxes damaged by vandals throwing pumpkins Thu 12:00 p.m.
- Roessler St. bridge set to open Nov. 4 Thu 10:00 a.m.
- Dingell to face second procedure Thu 8:00 a.m.
- Van with tools stolen from I-75 travel center Thu 6:00 a.m.
- Fiat Chrysler avoids strike with new tentative contract updated Thu 5:49 a.m.
- Bedford bowling alley robbed, vandalized Wed 1:00 p.m.
- Monroe County provides work force that is stable, skilled, survey shows Wed 12:00 p.m.
- Dundee teen honored for helping young student Wed 10:00 a.m.
- Woman airlifted from M-50 rollover Wed 9:00 a.m.
- Vandals hit Summerfield Township golf course Wed 8:00 a.m.
- New Monroe Police Vice Unit focuses on dopers and dealers Wed 6:00 a.m.
- Monroe Bank & Trust closing three branches Tue 7:09 p.m.
- Farmer opens barn to show woolly mammoth bones Tue 5:00 p.m.
- Avila says Tigers will have 'highly competitive' payroll
- Thursday's High School Scoreboard
- Mason lineman Nik Textor has passion for motocross
- Dismissed Michigan player charged with 3 felonies
- Lions sign Fluellen, put Walker on IR
- Wednesday's High School Scoreboard
- Dundee grad Rath shares lessons from life in NFL
- Caldwell wants to move on
- Red Wings hoping for seamless transition under Blashill
- Michigan loses DE Ojemudia for year with Achilles injury
- Doctor charged in prescription fraud probe
- Van with tools stolen from I-75 travel center
- Bedford bowling alley robbed, vandalized
- Woman airlifted from M-50 rollover
- Vandals hit Summerfield Township golf course
- New Monroe Police Vice Unit focuses on dopers and dealers
- AP: Federal inmates escape while traveling to halfway houses
- Oregon shooter showed little sympathy in calculated killings
- Wrench hits trucker’s wife
- House raided, drugs found
- League of Legends: as big as it gets By Rebecca Regnier
- 'Bricked' electronic? Not all hope is lost- yet By Rebecca Regnier
- A return to political commentary By Tom Treece
- May pope's visit help us to change By Tom Treece
- Ultimate guide to safe selfies By Rebecca Regnier
- Suicide vigil reminds us to 'bear one another's burdens' By Tom Treece
- Thumbs down to Facebook's button variety By Rebecca Regnier
- Help is here for those who need it By Tom Treece
- Fiat Chrysler avoids strike with new tentative contract
- Monroe County provides work force that is stable, skilled, survey shows
- Monroe Bank & Trust closing three branches
- UAW threatens strike in contract talks with Fiat Chrysler
- Workers attack Air France managers, forcing them to flee
- American Apparel files for Ch. 11 bankruptcy protection
- US auto sales jump last month at Ford, Nissan, Fiat Chrysler
- GM plans $5.5B in cost cuts to help finance new mobility
Friday, October 9th, 2015 7:42 a.m.
Jolted by political lighting for the second time in two weeks, House Republicans are staring at turmoil and uncertainty after Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's astonishing decision to abandon his campaign to become the chamber's next speaker.
Thursday, October 8th, 2015 10:00 p.m.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal Reserve officials were almost ready to raise interest rates in September but held off because of China's economic slowdown and its potential to derail U.S. growth and inflation.
Friday, October 9th, 2015 9:00 a.m.
A Tunisian coalition of workers, employers, human rights activists and lawyers won the Nobel Peace Prize on Friday for pulling the country that sparked the Arab Spring back onto a path toward democracy and preventing it from descending into civil war.
Friday, October 9th, 2015 7:37 a.m.
Officials say one person is dead and three others are wounded following an early morning shooting at Northern Arizona University
Thursday, October 8th, 2015 8:00 p.m.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder on Thursday called for Flint to switch back to Detroit's water system to address a public health emergency and grapple with broader concerns about the effects of the aging pipes distributing the city's water supply.
Thursday, October 8th, 2015 4:00 p.m.
Belarusian writer Svetlana Alexievich won the Nobel Prize in literature
Thursday, October 8th, 2015 2:58 p.m.
House Majority Leader of Kevin McCarthy of Calif. walks out of nomination vote meeting on Capitol Hill in Washington
Thursday, October 8th, 2015 2:00 p.m.
Amazon is launching its site for handcrafted goods called Handmade at Amazon on Thursday, hoping to capitalize on shoppers' appetite for homemade goods ahead of the holiday season.
Thursday, October 8th, 2015 12:31 p.m.
Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone, who was hailed as a hero for helping to subdue an attacker on a French train in August, was stabbed in California and was in stable condition, an Air Force spokesman said Thursday.
- The Latest: Broken rail caused W. Virginia train derailment
- Officials: 1 dead, 3 wounded in university shooting in Ariz.
- 2 boys missing in Red River Gorge area in Kentucky
- Officials: Broken rail missed on 2 inspections caused fiery West Virginia oil train derail...
- The Latest: Police identify gunman in campus shooting