- Monroe County Police Calls - 10.21.14 Tue 6:00 p.m.
- Knabusch Taylor hospitalized Tue 2:42 p.m.
- 2 dead in murder-suicide outside Lansing hospital Tue 1:00 p.m.
- High-speed chase on US-23 ends in arrest Tue 12:00 p.m.
- UN experts: Detroit should restore water to poor Tue 8:00 a.m.
- Monroe County Police Calls - 10.20.14 Mon 8:00 p.m.
- Gas leak closes N. Monroe St. near Mall of Monroe Mon 6:50 p.m.
- EPA awards $8.6 million to reduce Lake Erie algae Mon 4:00 p.m.
- US agency warns car owners to get air bags fixed Mon 3:00 p.m.
- Invasive insect annoys some Michigan homeowners Mon 2:18 p.m.
- Man dies in I-75 crash, found holding cellphone Mon 12:00 p.m.
- 18 marijuana plants stolen in Bedford Township Mon 10:00 a.m.
- Campaign urges kids to be nice, not nasty, to one another Mon 6:00 a.m.
- Work along N. Custer bike path to begin Sun 2:00 p.m.
- No local signs of cold-like virus Sun 12:00 p.m.
- Texas to Michigan plane held for 90 minutes to check ill travelers Sun 7:27 a.m.
- Toledo man killed on I-75 updated Sun 4:36 a.m.
- VIDEO: Monroe's Kevin McPeek gets spot on TV show Sat 2:00 p.m.
- Monroe residents: shake mailboxes for winter prep Sat 12:00 p.m.
- Shoplifter at Monroe Kohl's can’t stop heroin craving Sat 10:00 a.m.
- Bedford volleyball defends SEC Red title against Monroe
- Northville ends Bedford's season on overtime heartbreaker
- Canadiens top Wings 56 seconds into OT
- Tuesday's high school scoreboard
- Spartans downplay being heavy favorites in rivalry
- Overseas matchup with Falcons up next for Lions
- Rest or rust? Royals, Giants set for World Series
- Lions rally late for 24-23 win over Saints
- Drummond leads Pistons past Hawks, 104-100
- Zetterbeg scores in OT to lift Wings over Maple Leafs
- Monroe County Police Calls - 10.21.14
- Man charged in Armada killing pleads in drug case
- West Bloomfield bus crashes after driver falls asleep
- Ecorse: 4 injured in shooting at gas station
- 2 dead in murder-suicide outside Lansing hospital
- Michigan doctor sentenced in sexual assault of patient
- High-speed chase on US-23 ends in arrest
- Judge drops felonies against ex-prep Michigan football star
- Four vehicles entered in Bedford Township
- Monroe County Police Calls - 10.20.14
- Biblical families had budget, too By Paula Wethington
- Even pepper lovers have their limits By Tom Treece
- Hot peppers: the heat that keeps giving By Ray Kisonas
- Picturing success doesn’t always work By Tom Mohrbach
- Lions may have found a winning recipe with D By Ray Kisonas
- Doctor must learn what quarantine really means By Rebecca Regnier
- Preparation allows frugal to indulge By Paula Wethington
- Bobb Vergiels also treasure to schools By Tom Treece
- Recipe: A speedy, kitchen sink approach to pumpkin bread
- 10 fresh ways to use fresh blueberries
- Recipe: Alabama white barbecue sauce
- Recipe: Bourbon, maple syrup team up for killer barbecue
- Hot dog season kicks off in America
- Shrimp tacos in less time than takeout pizza
- Here's your recipe for making mom's day on Mother's Day
- Cinco de Mayo recipes
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 9:00 p.m.
Results from around the Region for Tuesday, October 21.
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 4:00 p.m.
Did the families of Bible times have budgets? Monroe On A Budget columnist Paula Wethington looked up the answers after pondering that question:
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 8:57 p.m.
The question would have seemed ludicrous seven years ago when Mark Dantonio was in his first season as Michigan State's coach. But after five victories in the last six years over rival Michigan, it seems fair to ask: Do the Spartans risk losing the chip on their shoulder?
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 7:00 p.m.
Manufacturers and distributors of impermeable gowns and full-body suits meant to protect medical workers from Ebola are scrambling to keep up with a surge of new orders.
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 5:00 p.m.
A 16-year-old transgender girl being held at a boys' detention center alleged that staff members are repeatedly referring to her by her male birth name and male pronouns, forcing her to wear boys' uniforms and banning her from wearing her wig and makeup.
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 4:22 p.m.
American detainee Jeffrey Fowle has been released from North Korea, nearly six months after he was taken into custody on charges of leaving a Bible in a nightclub, the State Department said Tuesday. Two other Americans who have been tried and convicted of crimes in North Korea are still being held.
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 3:30 p.m.
A man charged with killing a 14-year-old girl as she walked her dog in southeastern Michigan has pleaded guilty to a separate drug charge.
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 2:00 p.m.
A new roof installed last week at the Oaks of Righteousness Church is being called a blessing. The roof is another sign of people in the Monroe community stepping up to help those in need, Pastor Heather Boone said.
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 1:00 p.m.
The Lions will have some time to bond overseas before facing the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Wembley Stadium. And although a trip like this creates a number of logistical issues, Detroit is hoping it won't be too disruptive.